- Achieve comfort, alignment and control. These I need not elaborate to you. You know.
- Sound the O. M. as the soul, breathing it out in benediction upon the personality.
- Sound the O. M. as the personality, responding to the soul.
- Sound the O. M. as the synthesis of personality and soul.
- Then, relaxing, deal each day of the week with the following seven questions:
Monday... In helping others, or in speaking with anybody, did I speak
(yesterday as I served) about myself at all?
Tuesday... What was the general tenor of my thoughts during the day - the work
I had to do, other people or myself?
Wednesday... What was the center of my life yesterday - the soul whose nature
is impersonal love, or the personality whose nature (at my point in evolution) is that of
the "one at the center," the dramatic self, expressing consistently the
Thursday... How often did I refer to myself yesterday, either in pity, or as an
illustration, or to evoke interest?
What was my major preoccupation yesterday? Was I happy? Why? Was I unhappy? Why? Was I
Saturday... What effect did I have on people? Why did I have it? Did I speak of
myself to them?
- Sunday... Did I work as a soul in my service yesterday, or as a personality?
Was my interest in myself, as a server? Or was I engrossed with the need of those I
- Then, humbly, gratefully and happily, make the following affirmations:
- I press
forward towards the goal of fuller service; I am the soul, whose nature is light and love
- I orient my
mind towards the light, and in that light, I see the soul. I am the Plan, and am at-one
with all that breathes.
- I purify my
astral life and know myself to be nothing but a channel for the love of God. And, in this
potent body of the lower self, naught can exist which blocks the outgoing love of God to
all I meet.
- I stand
erect through love and strength divine. I manifest the nature of a Son of God. Thus can I
 salvage those who suffer on the way of life, and lift the little ones.