- The disciple has to learn a discrimination for which the discriminative personality has
- Gigantic thought-forms dominate the sons of men, speak through a nation, focus through a
group. Lean on your Soul.
- Your field of service has been real, but older threads of service must later be
- Sensitivity to those who guide and know may indicate a mental interplay. You reach their
"forms of thought." Discriminate.
- There is a triangle of force with which you should remain in closest touch - Myself,
F.B., and A.A.B. Stay close.
- Learn to use others in your work and train them so that they too may serve their
fellowmen. This you can do. It is your Soul's behest, your personality's denial.