- Much you have learnt, my brother on the Way, and closer to the center of all life you
stand. Let knowledge now be shewn as lighted wisdom and gentle loving poise.
- Let tenderness emerge like a stream of healing strength. Ponder the relationship of
tenderness and strength when devoid of selfish interest and unrestrained devotion.
- Guard well the servant of the soul, the bodily frame, and shorten not the term of
service. There is much for you to do.
- Prepare for changes and welcome each departure from the normal way. Cultivate a
fluidness of living when demand arises.
- Two there are upon the inward way whom you must carry in your heart and seek to reach.
C.D.P. is one; the other is more easily attained.
- Each Thursday night, when sleep descends upon your eyes, seek Me and know that I am