|The Kinds of Obsessing Entities
too numerous to mention in detail but I might enumerate a few.
- Discarnate entities of a low order awaiting incarnation, and who see, in cases one and
two, their wanted opportunity.
- Suicides, anxious to undo the deed and to again get into contact with earth.
- Earth-bound spirits, good and bad, who from anxiety over loved ones, over their business
affairs, or eager to do some wrong or to undo some evil act, rush in and take possession
of cases one and two.
- Dark Brothers as aforesaid, who avail themselves principally of the third and fourth
cases already cited. They require highly developed bodies, having no use for weak or
unrefined bodies. In case three the weakness is entirely relative, due to
over-accentuation of the mental vehicle.
- Elementals and subhuman entities of a malicious nature who rush in on the slightest
opportunity and where kindred vibration may be felt.
- Some of the lower devas, harmless but mischievous who, from sheer freakishness and fun,
enter another body in much the same way that a child loves to dress up.
- Occasional visitors from other planets who enter certain highly evolved bodies for
purposes of their own. This is very, very rare... 
Let me now give you some of the methods that eventually will be the first attempts at
- In the first type of cases, those due to physical plane weakness, the stress of the cure
will be laid first on building up a strong physical body in both its departments, though
especially the etheric body. This will be done in future years with the direct aid of the
devas of the shadows (the violet devas or devas of the ethers). The strengthening of the
etheric web will be aided by means of the violet light, with its corresponding sound,
administered in quiet sanitariums. Coincident with this treatment will be the attempt to
strengthen the mental body. With the strengthening of the physical body will come longer
and longer periods of freedom from attack. Eventually the attacks will cease altogether.
- When the cause is lack of coordination between the physical and the emotional vehicles
the first methods of cure will be definite exorcism by the aid of mantrams and ceremonial
(such as religious ritual). Qualified persons will use these mantrams at night when the
obsessing entity may be supposed to be absent during the hours of sleep. These mantrams
will call the real owner back, will build a protective wall after his re-entry and will
seek to force the obsessing one to stay absent. When the real owner has returned, the work
then will be to keep him there. Educative work during the day and protective measures at
night for longer or shorter periods will gradually eliminate the evil occupant, or
unwanted tenant, and in the course of time the sufferer will continue to procure immunity.
More anent this can later be given.
- Where mental obsession is involved the matter is more difficult. Most of the first cures
achieved in the future will center around the first two groups. Mental obsession must
await greater knowledge, though  experimentation from the very first should be
undertaken. The work will have to be done mostly from the mental plane by those who can
function there freely and so contact the Thinker in his mental body. The cooperation of
the Thinker must then be procured and a definite attack conjointly made on the obsessed
physical and emotional bodies. During the night much of the work in the first two cases of
cures will be done, but in the latter case the Thinker has to win back his physical and
his emotional bodies as well, hence the exceeding difficulty. Death often eventuates in
- In the severing of the magnetic cord naught can be done as yet.