Share

[Get This]

Share

[Get This]


80% is Perfection!

Contrary to popular belief, 100% is not perfection, 80% is perfection! The other 20% is the humility factor where we make all the blunders, mistakes, and other often humourous banana skins - the things that make us human. This other 20% is the space required for the tickling stick of God - just to keep us humble and in reverence to the Mighty Creator.

 


 

OM AHAM MANI CONTENTS

MEDITATION ENERGY ENHANCEMENT MAIN PAGE

Google
Search energyenhancement.org Search web