- As the hours of service pass around the clock of time look for the sounding of the hour.
What hour is that?
- As the minutes tick away the passing hour, watch for the minute when My voice is heard.
When will that be?
- As the seconds note the passing of the minute hand upon the clock of time, expect the
second when My face appears. Why has it not appeared? 
- When you think freedom lies within your grasp and when you think that you have done the
utmost that you can, Beware! Obedience lies ahead, with freedom in its hand.
- Within the Ashram you must work. Cycles of speech transmute themselves into periods of
silence. Yet both must play their part.
- You are passing on the Lighted Way, my brother. You have placed your hand in mine. I
hold it firm.